AES and default airports

Russ

Hi, I've just downloaded AES, and bought 10 credits.

To date I own Fly Tampa Vienna which took 3 credits, and I also own UK2000 Gatwick Pro which isn't on your list.

Your list only shows ONE default airport, Nurnberg, 0 credits.

I would be delighted to use my remaining credits, and buy more, if;

1) You included UK2000 Gatwick Pro and/or

2) More default airports.

• Aerosoft
Hi, I've just downloaded AES, and bought 10 credits.

To date I own Fly Tampa Vienna which took 3 credits, and I also own UK2000 Gatwick Pro which isn't on your list.

Your list only shows ONE default airport, Nurnberg, 0 credits.

I would be delighted to use my remaining credits, and buy more, if;

1) You included UK2000 Gatwick Pro and/or

2) More default airports.

For now we are not working on airport that we do not sell in some form (please understand it makes more sense for us to support our own stable of products first). Other FlyTampa airports will be next. Default airport make not a lot of sense as there are not gates to use etc.

For now we are not working on airport that we do not sell in some form (please understand it makes more sense for us to support our own stable of products first). Other FlyTampa airports will be next. Default airport make not a lot of sense as there are not gates to use etc.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I understand your position, but as regards default airports; they may not have gates, but the 'follow me' jeep and groundhandler would be useful.

• Developer

Thanks for your prompt reply. I understand your position, but as regards default airports; they may not have gates, but the 'follow me' jeep and groundhandler would be useful.

Yes,

but the work to do for this defaults near the same as for addons. I don't think that very much people will use default airports very often and would also pay for AES at this airports. Who is a friend of AES, likes reality and the defaults are far away from that.

But I think with the time, you will have a good base of airports to spend your credits.

brgds

Oliver Pabst