Optimization

Hello.

I'd like to start a topic about the new feature present since V1.23: Optimization.

I've looked in the documentation for some guidance about this new feature but I couldn't find anything. And although this feature has an easy to understand concept, I'd like to request some information on the correct way to use it.

Also, it would be good to have some ballpark figures for the "Operating Cost" part of the default aircraft profiles. I have no idea of the Crew/Hour cost or the Aircraft/Hour cost. There is no documentation even regarding the units of these variables. Is it €/hour? $/Hour?

And since I'm bringing this subject, it would also help if we could have some information on the "Fuel Cost" part of the Airport Properties. What are the current industry numbers? And again, what are the units used in this box? USD/gal? €/Kg? GBP/pound? Is there a way to input real world numbers to the database, just like the weather data? Or at least some realistic random values?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived