Stuttgart X + GSX Pushback

paulthephil

Hello guys,

I have recently purchased GSX and was hoping an for exact and easy pushback, in Stuttgart however it is never on the line it should be, see the attached image.
I have tried moving up the AFD Folder in the scenery library but it didn´t help.
I heard GSX orients it self with help of the AFCAD file so there is definetly something wrong here because it works just fine in Hannover (Aerosoft).

I am using P3D v2.5, Stuttgart X, Aerosoft Airbus and the latest version of GSX.

I hope you can help me solve this problem!

Thank you very much!

Paul

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Paul,

first of all, Stuttgart is not compatible with any version of P3D. Additionally as I understood, GSX uses its own AFCAD files and if this AFCAD doesn't match with the layout of the scenery, nothing that can be done here. Maybe you should ask the same question in the GSX forum.

On 22.11.2015, 20:41:18, mopperle sagte:

Hi Paul,

first of all, Stuttgart is not compatible with any version of P3D. Additionally as I understood, GSX uses its own AFCAD files and if this AFCAD doesn't match with the layout of the scenery, nothing that can be done here. Maybe you should ask the same question in the GSX forum.

nope!

GSX uses the "normal" AFCAD file for the airport. But there are some cases, where GSX doesn't find the right AFCAD and uses the default one. Maybe the issue comes from GAP AFCAD'S not beeing in the airports Scenery folder but in the arerosoft/afd/scenery folder.

I think you can see which AFCAD is used if you use the GSX editor (customize airport/parking position)

Best really may be to post the issue in the GSX forum at FSDT

Archived