KRSW Southwest Florida X-Plane10 no static aircraft

Hello,
I have tried to reinstall 3 times and have had the same luck all 3 times. As you can see my settings are more than high enough to see static aircraft. I've also noticed that the file system isn't the same as other Aerosoft scenery. It seems the 'objects' folder isn't there this time. I have OpensceneryX to the latest update also. I'm currently making the promotional video for this airport and I'm sure Aerosoft does not want to advertise their scenery this way so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

X-Plane10 10.4.1 64bit

Please login to display this image.

Hello ,

the standard version of KRSW is basic and without static aircraft after the first installation.
If you now want the static aircraft, you have to change the Earth nav data folder from KRSW .

Goto the folder "Aerosoft KRSW 2_Scenery" in the custom scenery folder.
Then you see for example "Earth nav data.Base+StaticAircraft".

So please rename at first the folder "Earth nav data" to "Earth nav data.base".

Then rename the folder "Earth nav data.Base+StaticAircraft" to "Earth nav data".
X-Plane 10 only reads the "Earth nav data" folder.

Important: the library OpensceneryX must be installed. http://www.opensceneryx.com/

Then start X-Plane 10 and goto the KRSW airport and the static aircrafts shall appear.
See the manual too (Page 16). You find it in the folder "Aerosoft KRSW 1_Roads".

I have checket it here and it works fine.

Greets Heinz

Yes sir that was it and thank you ! I looked the manual over rather quickly so I must take the hit myself and say I guess I missed it. Again, much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello ,

the standard version of KRSW is basic and without static aircraft after the first installation.
If you now want the static aircraft, you have to change the Earth nav data folder from KRSW .

Goto the folder "Aerosoft KRSW 2_Scenery" in the custom scenery folder.
Then you see for example "Earth nav data.Base+StaticAircraft".

So please rename the folder "Earth nav data" to "Earth nav data.base".

Then rename the folder "Earth nav data.Base+StaticAircraft" to "Earth nav data".

Then start X-Plane 10 and goto the KRSW airport and the static aircrafts shall appear.
See the manual too (Page 8). You find it in the folder "Aerosoft KRSW 1_Roads".

I have checket it here and it works fine.

Greets Heinz

Archived