FS Flight Keeper (P3Dv3)

vonmar

Hello,

Is it possible to use FS Flight Keeper in P3Dv3?

My install of FSFK shows FS2002 in the FSFK top header of the program's box.

I do not have FSX or FS2004 or FS2002 installed ... only P3Dv3 now.

Also, FSFK will load my flight plan and is logging data but I cannot get the Acars device to work ... maybe I do not use correct TCP/IP address / Port ??

Note:
I originally posted in the German language area on accident ... so I deleted it there and now posted in the English area.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't use FS Lfight Keepr, but the problem with the headline looks like it's just because Keeper can't find a simulator exe file.

Just place any file into your P3D folder and name it "FSX.EXE". That should do the trick, as long you are able to point Keeper to your P3D folder.

Regarding the Acars I can't tell anything, sorry.

• 2 months later...

I installed it using the Estonia Migration tool. It records flights well so I have a flight map afterwards which was my main concern. It no longer gets weather correctly, at least not from ASN but from real weather. The airport database will not work and some other bits will not work either. Unfortunately the dedicated forum was shut down last year and author not answering emails although that is supposed to be the support method. It is sad that it is not being updated but author did try but ran into install challenges. He has not enough time to get it working at the moment. I hope it is revived and updated but we will see. There is nothing even comparable that will replace it

Archived