Font problem with windows 10 and airbus

Suglock

Hello all,

Since update to OS Windows 10, I've a problem of font with the airbus on fsx and prepar3d v3.

I use the 1.31 version and it's the same thing.

Thank a lot for your help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please provide a screenshot of your Windows File Explorer showing all files starting with "Airbus" in the C:\Windows\Fonts folder.

Please show them in Details view, and have the file extensions enabled.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I bee back and found a solution
Change in the panel cfg of the plane the size_mm before 800, 600 and now 1920, 1200
Now is fine, my problem is resolved ans I can flight in hih resolution with 3 screens

[Window00]
file=Panel_2D.bmp
size_mm=1920, 1200 instead 800,600
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
visible=0
ident=MAIN_PANEL

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

Sorry, but this is not a recommendable solution. Something is definitely wrong with your whole setup.

Now everything works and it has even solved the problem to fly three screens 5760 x 1080; before this mode the mouse turned and I had a big slowdown now everything works and that's my goal and the most important

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived