White object with fog

Giacomo Adami

Hello all,

I have a strange problem with my scenarios object in fog condition. All objects(buildings and trees) are transparent or white. This appens with all sceneries, payware, freeware and also default.

I reallty appreciate your help, thanks! 

Kind regards,

Giacomo

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Where are you in the picture?

What simulator is that? What version? What OS?

What Add Ons do you have installed?

If FSX or FSX:SE: have you added the HIGHMEMFIX to your fsx.cfg?

ORBX Jackson Hall. I'm using Flight Simulator X with windows 7. 

-Ftx Global, Global Vector, Open Lc ecc..

-Rex 4 Texture Direct and Soft Clouds

-Aerosoft airbus, PMDG 737,777, A2A aircrafts

And HIGHMENFIX is present in my cfg.

I have this issue everywhere in fog condition. I really don't know where is the problem... 

vor 12 Minuten, Rafal Haczek sagte:

you may try disabling your fsx.cfg and letting the sim rebuild a brand new one. Then you can check it if helps.

other reason, restore the REX4 texture back to default, if you made a back up of it before, and reinstall or adjust REX4 again

38 minutes ago, Rafal Haczek said:

Are you using any shader mode? For instance this: http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/1887-fsx-shader-30-mod-v16/

Yes or not, to get rid of the problem, you may try disabling your fsx.cfg and letting the sim rebuild a brand new one. Then you can check it if helps.

Yep, I'm using shader mode. I will try your advice and let you know! Thanks in advance! ;) 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As it is not related in any way to any Aerosoft product, I move it away from the support section.

Giacomo, if Rafal's suggestion doesn't help, I only can suggest to make a fresh install of your FSX, then install each addon one by one and and check after each installation if this problem occurs. This is the only way to find out what the reason is.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

As it is not related in any way to any Aerosoft product, I move it away from the support section.

Giacomo, if Rafal's suggestion doesn't help, I only can suggest to make a fresh install of your FSX, then install each addon one by one and and check after each installation if this problem occurs. This is the only way to find out what the reason is.

Sure feel free to move or delete it, no problem.

I have already installed my Simulator, from 1 months, but nothing. Probably there is an internal or structural  problem with my video card, I don't know.. 

Thanks anyway! ;) 

Best,

Giacomo

• Aerosoft

I doubt it is a vid card problem as certain objects are textured and others are not. That's almost 100% sure a configuration issue somewhere. 3rd Part shaders are often causing these issues (and in my opinion often make the sim look horrible with compressed color ranges, they only add drama, not realism).

On 23/11/2015, 11:44:23, Mathijs Kok said:

I doubt it is a vid card problem as certain objects are textured and others are not. That's almost 100% sure a configuration issue somewhere. 3rd Part shaders are often causing these issues (and in my opinion often make the sim look horrible with compressed color ranges, they only add drama, not realism).

I remove my Shader3 mod and now the problem is fixed! Thank you Mathijs! ;) 

Best,

Giacomo

Archived