Loadsheet red-lettered after use of Livery Manager

CrystalFrontier

Dear all,

I've read quite a bit about loadsheets not working for various reasons, but in my case I believe it started not working after installing one of Holgi's official livery through the livery manager.

Normally, I install liveries manually but there was a graphics issue with the Turkish A321 IAE (TC-JMI), which darkened a large section of the fuselage into a gray shade. As suggested in the forums, I've used the livery manager to install the livery and the graphics issue was resolved. However, after that, it was when I started noticing the loadsheet issue. 

I am using the latest A320/321 version as downloaded a few days ago through Simmarket. I assume, all the hotfixes are part of it? I can't tell if that probelm existed beforehand. It's the first time I'm using the A321, just flew A319 and A320s before that. And here's the thing: the loadsheet works just fine in the A320. I haven't upgraded the A318/A319s yet, but clearly the A320s should be affected as well, which it isn't? That's why I believe it to be an A321-only problem.

I have made sure that the settings were specifically made for the A321 in the FPlanner, and I've changed the aircraft's livery texture.cfg to the new settings:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC
fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_A321
fallback.3=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
fallback.4=..\..\..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

I've also set the plane in both cold/dark and turnaround modes. Loadsheets don't show upon prompting them.

My hunch is that through the livery manager some settings were changed for all A321s, including the CFMs (ran tests), so wherever the loadsheet is being sent to by the fuel planner, it doesn't reach the A321 directory/plane.

Any ideas where the difference could be compared to the fully functional A320?

Thanks for any help,
Chris

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chris,

thanks for the information. I believe that this has nothing to do with the MCDU2 LOADSHEET function (because in connection with the A320 it is working well) but with the additional installed livery itself. I know that some parts of the aircraft.cfg file have been changed in connection with SP 1.31 and maybe this effects previously prepared additional liveries. So I will move this thread to the right section.....

Regards,

Hanse

Hi,

I don't understand what you did with the fallback-files and why. I've installed a lot of liveries both for A320 and 321 but never touched these files or changed them. Usually you have to copy the texture-files into the respective airbus folder under airplanes, then you have to add a section into the aircraft.cfg (usually just copy/paste from the livery-package). Thats it.

Hello Hanse,

thanks for the clear-up.

Flugmatz: I'd previously installed Airbus Extended X, and fallback-files were threaded there, so the folder names would've been wrong in some cases. In Holgi's liveries, there's also a folder setting that straight, depending on which model you're using. I've just mentioned it as an improbable source of the issue.

Thanks to both,
Chris

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chris,

I just downloaded the Turkish A321 IAE (TC-JMI) and using the Livery Manager I installed it. No problem at all. Also the MCDU 2 LOAD FUEL menu works fine e.g. the created loadsheet is loaded. So I would suggest that you do the same e. g. use the Livery Manager to install the plane and not doing it by hand. There is no need to do so or to manually change the aircraft.cfg.

The livery manager you will find in: "?:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\Livery Manager\Livery_Manager_A320_A321.exe"

Regards,

Hanse

• 5 months later...
On 11/22/2015 at 6:40 AM, Hanse said:

Hi Chris,

thanks for the information. I believe that this has nothing to do with the MCDU2 LOADSHEET function (because in connection with the A320 it is working well) but with the additional installed livery itself. I know that some parts of the aircraft.cfg file have been changed in connection with SP 1.31 and maybe this effects previously prepared additional liveries. So I will move this thread to the right section.....

Regards,

Hanse

This is interesting....

I just purchased the airbus two days ago, installed it, have my plane in cold and dark state, and following the tutorial have the same problem at the loadsheet being red.....

No new liveries installed.. just the a320 package and I selected the Lufthansa jet.....

Tried creating one and saving it but nada....

Will

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Will, 

please make sure that you have the correct Airbus type selected within the fuel planner before you create the loadsheet. 

The red letters in the right MCDU simply tell you, that there is no loadsheet for your currently loaded bus available. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived