QNH PROBLEM WITH REX+P3D

migueis

I use P3D And REX Essentials+Overdrive as weather engine.
Sometimes (everytime) the metar on REX says e.g. QNH 1029 and even if i press the B key it shows in the plane for e.g 1021. The values are completly diferents. This occurs everitimes in the destination airport.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then do not press B, we do not have this possibility in the real plane, and just enter/select the correct QNH yourself.

Do make sure that when you are on the ground, and you enter the REX QNH, that your altimeter also shows the correct airport elevation. If this is not the case then your main problem will be with REX instead of the Bus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In this case I will move this topic to the Right MCDU sub forum. The people there have more knowledge of the co pilot functions than me. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I do not have REX but ASN and no problem with this issue.

• Are you inserting the DEST AP QNH (like in your example 1029) on the MCDU PERF APP page?
  • If the problem then still occurs did you try it without REX e. g. setting in QNH value in P3D?

Regards,

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived