Cargo doors will not open?

Harley Keenan

Hi everyone,

I am running the boxed FSX Deluxe edition with the Aerosoft Airbus A320.

The problem I am having is that I am unable to open the following doors from the right MCDU doors page...
- AFT LEFT
- FRONT CARGO
- AFT CARGO

Below I have included a short in game recording of me doing a little trouble shooting, please note I did this from a Cold & Dark cockpit state.

Please note that there is not ongoing loading of the aircraft.

https://youtu.be/ZFJFLz88IJI

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Kind Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Harley,

• Are you maybe near one of FSX standard fuel stations? Because cargo doors are blocked during fueling. Try to put the aircraft to another positions.
  • What about using the TURNAROUND ATC STATE? Using this state the cargo doors should be open........
  • Try to reinstall SIMCONNECT......

Hanse

Hi Hanse,

I can verify that the issue still exists when I am not parked near a refueling station, the doors will open if I select the turn around state and I reinstalled simconnect to no avail.

After toying with it for a few hours I found the the Issue only exist when I have a loadsheet loaded in, (so i simply press the generate loadsheet button to retrive it from the bus fuel manager before I begin any operations of boarding, cargo or fuel)

I'm am not sure if anyone else is having this problem but as of now I have found away alleviate the issue it.

Thank you for your help,

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you wrote that you have FSX Deluxe: do you have Sp1 and Sp2 for FSX installed? The Airbus requires the Acceleration Pack (which includes SP1 and SP2 plus some other stuff) or at least SP1 and Sp2 installed.

Hi everyone.

I can recreate this perfectly.

A320 - P3Dv3.

1) Use Fuel Planner to create a loadsheet.

2) Tick 'autoload with aircraft'

3) Start P3Dv3. From 'Scenario screen', I use British Airways A320 at Gatwick EGKK, Stand 25. Click OK

4) The sim starts at the plane is already in Cold & Dark state (set as my default state)

5) Turn on Ext Power and the two batteries. Set parking brake.

6) The right MCDU is lit. Go to 'doors' and try and open both cargo doors. Nothing happens.

7) Return and go to Load/Fuel Menu. It looks like it hasn't loaded the Load Sheet automatically. No values are showing and 'init loadshet' is flashing.

8) Press 'Init Loadsheet'. Values now showing in Pax, Cargo and Fuel etc.

9) Return to doors menu. I can now open both cargo doors successfully.

10) If I re-perform all the above steps from scratch, but without 'autoload with aircraft' ticked in the fuel planner then I can open the cargo doors as soon as I switch on the batteries and external power (step 6 above)

Hope this helps in the debugging.

Sim Connects installed, and the plane functions normally otherwise.

Simon

12 hours ago, mopperle said:

As you wrote that you have FSX Deluxe: do you have Sp1 and Sp2 for FSX installed? The Airbus requires the Acceleration Pack (which includes SP1 and SP2 plus some other stuff) or at least SP1 and Sp2 installed.

Sorry, I was meaning to say FSX Gold which includes Deluxe and Acceleration.

• Hanse featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I can confirm that there is a problem with the AUTOLOAD function of the LOAD- and FUEL PLANNER. This seems to be the basic problem which causes some side effects like that doors cannot be opened........ We will have a look into it.

Regards,

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived