Left MCDU freezes after performing 1.31 update

DSBA

I recently updated to the latest installer 1.31, and since, my left MCDU doesn't work. I start a flight, click on INIT and then from there it freezes in the INIT page. Cannot input data, cannot change screen. Just freezes. However the rest of the aircraft works, just cannot input data into the MCDU. Happens in all A318/A319/A320/A321. Followed all steps for installing the update, and performed a re-installation to rule out any bugs during install, still nothing. Even re-downloaded and re-installed, still freezes. Someone help please!

System Information: FSX SP2, Win8 x64, AMD Radeon R9 200, Intel I-5, 1T Hard Drive

positive, I've run a full system check, I've located anything and everything regarding airbus, and still after almost 10 reinstalls, the left MCDU freezes after I press it once. I've even re-downloaded the installers in case they were faulty, still nothing, and its getting frustrating now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Simconnect is properly installed? All MS Visual C++ libraries (2005, 2008, 2010...) are up-to-date? Your windows installation is 100% up-to-date?

You run the installer as Adminsitratror (right click on the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator")?

You run FSX as Administrator?

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Simconnect is properly installed? All MS Visual C++ libraries (2005, 2008, 2010...) are up-to-date? Your windows installation is 100% up-to-date?

You run the installer as Adminsitratror (right click on the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator")?

You run FSX as Administrator?

Yes, yes and yes. I've always installed as administrator and I have Flight Sim to Default run as Admin. Might I add, that the MCDU DID work for a few days, but I went away on a trip (I'm cabin crew so went away for a couple of days with work) came back and then it just started happening after not touching the computer nor installing anything else; freezing after I press one button on the left MCDU

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, then something must have happened on your PC. Maybe a Microsoft update, some weird action from your AV software (maybe check the log) or whatever. A software works not one day and stops working the other day.

• 1 month later...

Hello

I'm expiring very similar problems with the left MCDU as explained here:

On ‎18‎.‎11‎.‎2015 at 13:57, mopperle sagte:

A software works not one day and stops working the other day.

Maybe a Microsoft update, some weird action from your AV software.... (one could also add "Maybe some wired action from Aerosoft Airbus" to this list).

On ‎18‎.‎11‎.‎2015 at 10:34, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

are you absolutly sure you deleted all remaining

The key question here is: WHAT exactly does this include?
All files means all files sure, but WHERE are all those files located?

Archived