double contrails in Prepar3D v3

I'm using the Aerosoft Airbus since Prepar3D 2.0 came on the market and since then the airbus always had contrails that were not displayed as it should.

In version 2 of Prepar3D all AI aircraft had a problem with their contrails because the contrails were displayed in steps and not constantly. The Airbus had in this version already 2 contrails.

In version 3 of Prepar3D something has changed. The contrails of all other airplanes look good now. Except the Airbus which has still 2 contrails. One contrail is OK, the other one is again displayed in steps and it has a track heading that is influenced by the wind heading. Yesterday I had a strong cross wind and I saw the contrails moving next to the cockpit.

Is there a way to remove the bad contrail?  And if not, is Aerosoft working on a solution for this problem?

Best regards,

Snoopy_belgium

Belgium

The other AI aircraft, also IVAO traffic, only have one contrail and in v3 of Prepar3d this contrail is OK. Only the Airbus has 2 contrails. Maybe one contrail is generated by Prepar3d itself, the other one is coming from the Airbus itself?

Best regards,

Snoopy_belgium

Belgium

Archived