A320 Jetstar VH-VGF

por928

I have just downloaded the livery for the A320x and when I went to use the livery downloader, it said could not do this(which may be a warning it found some issues??)....So, I manually installed it, following the instructions. When I load the aircraft, it is all very dark, despite being day time. When I reload with other original supplied A320, eg. Vueling, all is well. The instructions say, "This ZIP-file contains two repaints for the Aerosoft Airbus X package", Repaint by Holgi, based on the Aerosoft paintkit.....

so, presume this is for FSX. ummm, just wondering now, if this is for the newer series320, or the older series...Maybe my mistake.

I followed these instructions:

Copy the "Texture.JetstarVHVGF" folder (Clean- or Dirt Version ... what do you like ...) in this download to your "Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE" folder.

Copy and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file inside the "Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE" folder...etc

There were nine JPG files, in the main download file that I did nothing with, as they were not mentioned.

So, have I missed a step in loading the A320 Jetstar VH-VGF repaint?

OK, worked it out. I Realised needed to copy a cfg file from a working version of the aircraft and paste it over the repaint cfg file. Once this copied, all works well.

Archived