P3DV3 - ABX Reverse Thrust Simulation Malfunction?

Hello,

Well, this is a so repeated issue that its a shame to add another one.

After migrating to P3DV3, downloaded and tested the ABX, i feel like the reversers are not really working well.  I noticed several users indicating that visually seems to be ok, in the screens you can see they go up to 65 percent and rectangles in green(Though they were magenta), but:

1- You can not feel the deceletarion comming from the reversers. If you simulate brake emergencies you notice that.    It is well known that braking strength comes 40 percent from reversers and 60 percent from tires, but, it feels like the Newton 1st law over a frozen lake! :lol:

2- Tested short runway landings(KJAC) its like braking is comming only from tires.   Im able to stop the aircraft, but at the very end of the RW.......   Tested the same landing Withought reversers and withough spoilers,  and behavior is very simmilar.  So,  no reversers at all?:huh:

3- You can taxy with thrust reversers engaged........ like if the inertia is moving the airplane on and on and on...  But sure,   it will work during landings....:blink:  This simple test is very noticeable.

4- No apparent reverse feeling when engaging reversers with the airplane stopped.   If you stop and engage reversers,  you dont really feel anything.   the airplane is not going back.  I mean,  dont know how true this is, but thinking a bit, a reverser can give so mutch braking strength that i bet you could pushback with it....   you gotta feel something....   

Come on....  Its not normal.   Feels like there is no reverser at all...    I though it was the FSUIPC of something else blobking the reversers to go back enogh! :D, but after browsing around, i see this is a repeated bell around.

Thanks in advance for support,

Archived