Twin otter extended some aircraft wont load and crash fsx

Jim O'Shea

All  was working OK until FSX froze and it had to be reinstalled. All other aircraft and all scenery work OK but some aircraft on twin otter extended won't work   Details on the aircraft show just two pilots and a dotted outline of the plane. If I try to load FSX crashes. (8 aircraft fail), including  Wheels fly Soloman, Wheels Alak air, Wheels business wings, Tundra inuit,  and others. Help required please

Jim O'Shea

I don't know what highmemfix is. The file As-Twin-Otter-extended-fsx-P3d.zip.part could notbe opended by Adobe reader and says it could be damaged? Maybe this file was damaged when FSX crashed.? I have uninstalled and then reinstalled but still it doesn't load the mentioned aircraft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I have no idea what you are doing, the fle "As-Twin-Otter-extended-fsx-P3d.zip.part" is part of a not finished download and   I do not understand why you want to open it with Acrobat Reader.

Are you sure that you know what you are doing?

I only mentioned the Adobe file as it the only one that shows up in the folder with the main download  and it says part file. I have again gone through the Wizard setup and it says installation successful, but still no luck.  I had no trouble initially installing, and successfully using all aircraft before the FSX crashed while using the Fly Solomans aircraft

It appears that all 11 Twin Otter extended models have been affected by the FSX crash. They are only part loaded. 

I was just getting used to a great product  so Is it possible to re  download  or do I have to repurchase ?? 

My order No. is 650277  6th March 2015

Regards

Jim

Archived