Missing TOC on OFP

Yeh my TOC is showing too, but its when i got back to the flightplan window and change something like i just and that was ZFW and guess what? my TOC is missing

Ok i'm going to explain this bug again and show pictures. i understand it works for you guys but for me it isn't for some reason. you need to go back to flightplan and change something like ZFW or alternates, for me today is ZFW.

ok first picture is with random payload

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can't reproduce...

compute your flight plan like Otto -> have TOC
change the empty weight -> compute again -> still have the TOC

ok first picture is with random payload. you may need to clock on it and zoom in

now as you can see the TOC is there

for this picture i enter my own ZFW of 55226 and hit compute, guess what??? the TOC ain't there.

I'm not making this up for the fun of it, so i don't see why people keep saying its fine for me, guess what etc, this is clearly a PFPX problem not mine

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please make normal screenshots which anybody can read.

I made the process again, changing manually various parameters incl. ZFW still always get a TOC

I have a 3 monitor setup so its hard unless i take a pict on my phone once i get home. But if you click on my photos or zoom in you can see my problem

2 minutes ago, jpgmultimodal said:

So I changed altn, pax, RWY, SID, (also no SID), DOW, ZFW, FL, route (manual and auto), and I still get the TOC with different templates.

May be a clean install would be the answer?

I have sent a support ticket. Seems just to be on my end.

Archived