X-plane Challenger 300 instalation problem

Dear  Heinz,

The following problem occured when I tried to install Aerosoft Challenger 300 from the original disk on my Window 10 computer; Installer UI Mode Error. ; The message is: Installer User Mode not Supported/ I have to speciify the interfase mode, by using -i command linefollowed by the UI mode identifier. The valid UI modes indentifier are GUI, COnsole and Silent.  I run the set-up as Window 7 mode and as administrator in the set-up properties,

Have no clue on what to do. Can you give some suggestions?

Thanks

HI Heinz,

The download worked fine. But why does Aerosoft deliver the products with old installers? Maybe for FSX it is different  I doubt that in the X-plane world very few people use Windows 7 anymore.

Anyway thanks for the fast support

Okke

Hello,

i think, the "problem" is, that X-Plane 10 develops very fast. Same the last time with the operating systems. Win 7 - Win 8 - Win 8.1 - Win 10 ...

And we cannot press in the same way new CD's or DVD's or compile new installers for the download products.
So we put new versions into our Update Database. This is a fast and working way....

In our Forum i try to post new addons and update addons in the subforum "New releases and updates".
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/538-new-releases-and-updates/&page=1

And if there are problems, post here (as you have done :) ) or open a ticket. We always will try to solve the problem....

Greets Heinz

Archived