This is in my prepar3d contenterrorlog

[error.0]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Type: Gauge
Name: Wingviewbar_hor_P3D
Error: Invalid script (command not found - perhaps a space is missing or there's an extra space?): "-->" in: -->

[error.1]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll, Gauge: AB_ECAML.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.2]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll, Gauge: AB_ECAMU.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.3]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/ASC.dll, Gauge: MAIN.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.4]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Name: PFD
Error: Cannot have multiple Rotation descriptions for one element!

[error.5]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/ND/AB_ND_GDI.dll, Gauge: AB_ND_Gauge.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.6]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/AsInput.dll, Gauge: AsInput.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.7]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FBW.dll, Gauge: FBW.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.8]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE2.dll, Gauge: AAX_VNAV.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.9]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE.dll, Gauge: MultiShared.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.10]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE2.dll, Gauge: AAX_VNAV.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.11]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE.dll, Gauge: MultiShared.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.12]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll, Gauge: AB_ECAML.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.13]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll, Gauge: AB_ECAMU.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.14]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/ASC.dll, Gauge: MAIN.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.15]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/ND/AB_ND_GDI.dll, Gauge: AB_ND_Gauge.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.16]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/AsInput.dll, Gauge: AsInput.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.
[error.17]
error=C-style gauge failed to load: D:\Prepar3d\Gauges\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FBW.dll, Gauge: FBW.  Verify the correct version of SimConnect is installed.

Can somebody explain and guide me to the simconnect install. Ive just purchased the airbus update for prepar3d and installed it.

Thanks

I would also like to point out that i disabled my anti virus whilst installing and also connection to the internet.

In Prepar3d v3 when i click "About" states simconnect is version 3.0.0.0

Ive flown the old airbus many times and I've been away from the sim because the OOM situation was 

ridiculous. Now we have Prepared version 3, i am giving it another go.

So i bought the discounted update to the airbus and installed to my dedicated sim SSD labeled D.

The only software i have installed on this drive is Prepar3d v3 and the airbus.

I made a folder for Prepar3d and installed into this and the airbus also installed into this folder, not outside of it.

I have loaded the airbus this morning to LOWI and on parking and i looked at the MCDU2 and i cannot

select the aircraft state, it is greyed out.

I have never had any issues with the old airbus when installing, cannot figure it out.

My specs are

Windows 10 Home Premium (x64)

Board:ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 EVO R2.0 Rev 1.xx
Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
BIOS:UEFI: American Megatrends Inc. 2603 02/12/2015

3.6 gigahertz AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core
192 kilobyte primary memory cache
4096 kilobyte secondary memory cache
8192 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (4 total)
Hyper-threaded (4 total)

8192 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
Slot 'DIMM0' has 4096 MB
Slot 'DIMM1' has 4096 MB
Slot 'DIMM2' is empty
Slot 'DIMM3' is empty

Geforce GTX 760 [Display adapter]

1x 1TB Hard Drives
2x 250 SSD drives
(C) is WIN10 on SSD and (D) SSD sim  (E) 1TB Storage  

PSU is Be Quiet 730 watt

Samsung SyncMaster [Monitor] (21.6"vis)

I'm also crying like a baby because i cannot fly the testflight from Innsbruck to Nice.

Hi all.

I have the same problem: I bought Prepar3D v3 and Aerosoft A320 as soon as they released the product for the new Prepar3D version.

I've attached my ContentErrorLog.txt file.

I'm totally newbee with this, so any help will be welcome.

Regards.

ContentErrorLog.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

The log already gives a hint that you obviously haven't installed the correct SimConnect version.

So just install all SimConnect libraries LM delivers along with their P3Dv3.

You find them all in DRIVE:\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\

Search for the *,msi files and start them.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad that this fixed the problem for you! :) 

Lets wait and see what it does for clopez70 before closing this topic.

19 minutes ago, kpeecee said:

Are you good with this clopez70

I don't know him actually ;) 

Sorry, Tom A320.

So i flew the flight from LOWI to LFMN and everything is working excellently, Rass as well.

The only errors in the log now are

[error.0]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Name: Wingviewbar_hor_P3D
Error: Invalid script (command not found - perhaps a space is missing or there's an extra space?): "-->" in: -->

[error.1]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Name: PFD
Error: Cannot have multiple Rotation descriptions for one element!

and that is all, it doesn't seem to be affecting anything but if you have any ideas

of getting rid of these two problems, i would be very grateful.

If you are famliar with XML language , you can have a look at those files and find the error, otherwise as they are not causing any serious problem, go to your prepar3d.cfg and change iin

[MAIN]

ContentErrorLogging=0 <<<<<<change to 1...

it will stop logging errors...

Jorge

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived