ILS problem - LLBG

avivbashan

Hey all, 

I have bought the PMDG 737 NGX  and the offical aerosoft scenery of LLBG - Tel Aviv Ben-Gurion airport at his latest version.

The problem starts when I am trying to intercept the ILS for runway 12; 

I am doing everything by the book but something is wrong. It happens sinsce the chart has been updated.*** I update every month the 'AIRAC' and 'Navaids package' to their latest version ***

As the chart the course needs to be 118.

When I'm approaching to the airport (course 118 in the mcp - by the chart and the fmc) the aircraft changing the course automaticly to 117 (the old radial) and the takes me Left the runway.

What sould I do ? 

Thank you all !

vor 8 Minuten, avivbashan sagte:

Hey all, 

I have bought the PMDG 737 NGX  and the offical aerosoft scenery of LLBG - Tel Aviv Ben-Gurion airport at his latest version.

The problem starts when I am trying to intercept the ILS for runway 12; 

I am doing everything by the book but something is wrong. It happens sinsce the chart has been updated.*** I update every month the 'AIRAC' and 'Navaids package' to their latest version ***

As the chart the course needs to be 118.

When I'm approaching to the airport (course 118 in the mcp - by the chart and the fmc) the aircraft changing the course automaticly to 117 (the old radial) and the takes me Left the runway.

What sould I do ? 

Thank you all !

Yes. You´re right. They are some problems with the "latest" LLBG Scenery, when using updated Airacs etc. The reason is the fact that LLBG V2.0 is very outdated. But there are some good news: Gaya Simulations is working on a complete new Ben Gurion Airport Scenery. This product will represent the actual state of the Airport. I can´t really help you exactly, but maybe you´ll find some updated AFCAD files for your scenery. Otherwise we have to wait until we get the new scenery, soon. i really love LLBG but i had some problems with the current Aerosoft Ben Gurion X versions. Bad Frames etc. even i´ve got an excellent computer. 

"On updating the scenery under the provisions of creator David Rosenfeld,

The update is free for existing customers. To get the update, please contact directly by e-mail

david.ros.fs@gmail.com with purchase information, which includes Email and Serial Key from one of the three stores
scenery sold through
2 .Fsaddon.com.
1 .Aerosoft.com.
0 .Simmarket.com.
Without these details will not send an update!
All rights reserved to David Rosenfeld
You may not copy, reproduce and sell without permission from David Rosenfeld
Installation
Library must be deployed into the apron 20 corresponding files then according to the attached picture
file list leaving only the 49 files that appear in the image. The list has been tested by beta team so
There are no mistakes should therefore be carefully without haste
7 Override and add texture files in the directory TEXTURE not necessary to remove any files
David Rosenfeld
"

27 minutes ago, maukro_1990 said:

Yes. You´re right. They are some problems with the "latest" LLBG Scenery, when using updated Airacs etc. The reason is the fact that LLBG V2.0 is very outdated. But there are some good news: Gaya Simulations is working on a complete new Ben Gurion Airport Scenery. This product will represent the actual state of the Airport. I can´t really help you exactly, but maybe you´ll find some updated AFCAD files for your scenery. Otherwise we have to wait until we get the new scenery, soon. i really love LLBG but i had some problems with the current Aerosoft Ben Gurion X versions. Bad Frames etc. even i´ve got an excellent computer. 

Yes it is very ols scenery. Do you know how can I fix this problem of the ILS ? 

vor 22 Stunden , avivbashan sagte:

Yes it is very ols scenery. Do you know how can I fix this problem of the ILS ? 

The best way is to contact the creator of this scenery via facebook. He can send you some updated files. A long time ago i had the same problems and he snet me the files. But actually i don´t have this scenery or this files anymore. Contagt David Rosenfeld via facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Davidfsx/?fref=ts

• 10 months later...
On 6.11.2015 at 3:45 PM, maukro_1990 said:

The best way is to contact the creator of this scenery via facebook. He can send you some updated files. A long time ago i had the same problems and he snet me the files. But actually i don´t have this scenery or this files anymore. Contagt David Rosenfeld via facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Davidfsx/?fref=ts

if i bougth the scenery throw steam can i contact him aswell?

Archived