Airbus 1.31 Blue Screen

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you pgreenwo for your feedback.

This proves that the problem was located somewhere on your system and is not related with the AS bus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi again,

as I already stated before I also had some BSOD's with the Aerosoft Airbus and P3D v3. At least you should try something: Open P3D v3 with one of the standard planes, then set the Display Scenery Settings to DEFAULT and load the Aerosoft Airbus again. If you still get a BSOD then the root cause is something different from the problem I as facing.

Regards,

Hanse  

I have been running your A320 series Busses v1.21 on P3D v2.5 for many months with absolutely no problem but this week I converted to P3D v3.0.  Today I installed v1.31 to my new P3D v3 (upgraded 3 days ago) and got the blue screen just as 320/321 finished the install of RAAS routine.  Then I restarted and got another blue screen when I tried to select the A320 to fly.  Then I removed the A320/321 and tried to select the A319 and as soon as I hit start it went to blue screen again.  So I removed the A318/319 and tested my PMDG NGX and flew with no problem.  

I just found this post now after all these blue screen events and wanted to say there is definitely something different about the 1.31 version I downloaded yesterday that is pushing the blue screen problem.   Nothing else I have installed up to now created any problems including the PMDG NGX.   I am running Win7 x64 and P3D is still default scenery so it is not an add-on scenery issue.  My P3D settings are default also for now.

I don't have a picture of the blue screen since I did not know I would find this post.  I just wanted to add some evidence there is something going on with your update.  If there is some other information that would help let me know and I will provide it.

Jerry

Applying Occams razor. In my opinion if everything else on my computer is working as normal and the Aerosoft airbus update 1.31 is not then there is simply something amiss with the Aerosoft Airbus 1.31 update.

Cheers

simdown42

Although I had this issue (Bad pool header) I did a re install and ensured all Windows 7 updates were applied. All was fine after that.

I put my issue down to the fact I had Windows updates turned off before hand. Well worth a try 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for coming back pgreenwo and clearing something we said again and again:

this is a pure Windows/hardware/driver related issue. Search the internet and you'll find it out by yourself.

And the fact that you get it "only" with the actual Airbus means nothing else then that the Airbus is the software that now unveil an long existing but hidden error in your system.

Gents,

BSODs are almost never caused by software, much less from a flightsim. In Windows, there are several layers of protection to prevent any software from result in a BSOD (which is why you get CTD and not a BSOD). Some of the post above have also proved that is the case.

As this is not a software bug, this topic is closed. Our support recommendation is to check your hardware and install the latest drivers.

Archived