problem with 1.31

matley

good evening,
This morning I installed version 31.1 following the instructions of Mathis.
everything seemed ok but when I make the choice of livery pc hangs on a blue screen and I have to reboot.
I tried several times to install smpre but with the same result.
I then tried to put the version 1.30 but I have the same problem that was not there before.
the 319 instead okay
some idea ?

gerade, MSR_CEO sagte:

I'm reverting back to 1.30....we are in the middle of the World Flight tour of VATSIM and can't stop flying mow :D

I have P3D v3.... What Sim do you use ?

Notice the ENG UNKNOWN...

Please login to display this image.

Just now, jan_eddh said:

I have P3D v3.... What Sim do you use ?

Same P3Dv3...Aerosoft 1.30

I have had to make a system restore to a 5 days back in-order to have the sim up and working

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you all sure that simconnect is properly installed? If you used the 1.31 installer from yesterday, please download again and reinstall.

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

Are you all sure that simconnect is properly installed? If you used the 1.31 installer from yesterday, please download again and reinstall.

I do confirm an installer of today...2 or 3 hours back....how could we confirm a properly installed simconnect?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, MSR_CEO said:

how could we confirm a properly installed simconnect?

If Jan wouldn't have had answered I would have told you to do a quick forum search ;)

Simconnect problems under P3D are no new topic actually.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

If Jan wouldn't have had answered I would have told you to do a quick forum search ;)

Simconnect problems under P3D are no new topic actually.

OK, why it is working if v1.30? while not in 1.31??

33 minutes ago, jan_eddh said:

I found the solution:

http://uncertifiedpilot.com/prepar3d-blog/2015/02/prepar3d-installation-errors-fixes/

Install SimConnect FSX SP2 Version from Prepar3D\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib

The Bus is now running smoothly :)

I can't take the risk now....after finishing the World Tour then....

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, MSR_CEO said:

OK, why it is working if v1.30? while not in 1.31??

For 1.30 you also needed to install simconnect manually. Did you had the 1.30 running under P3Dv3?

4 minutes ago, MSR_CEO said:

I can't take the risk now....after finishing the World Tour then....

There is no risk in doing so actually. Thousands of other simmers having done this already under P3Dv2 and again under P3Dv3.

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

For 1.30 you also needed to install simconnect manually. Did you had the 1.30 running under P3Dv3?

There is no risk in doing so actually. Thousands of other simmers having done this already under P3Dv2 and again under P3Dv3.

Affirm...Having 1.30 under v3 and working perfectly....problems started only with 1.31 !!

Directly from my p3dv3 in the ruuning event right now in Guatemala....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, just install simconnect and everything will be fine. If you don't trust LM for providing the original MS simconnect libraries just backup your P3Dv3 first.

OK....fair enough :D

I will do accordingly 

Thanks Tom A320

Just to confirm....as per the link posted above, I do not have the executable one mentioned in it  ( Also run the executable in that folder (will not allow administrator mode). )

Am I OK? or do I miss something?

Hello

Now after setup the new 1.31, this message came to me on startup and then a message saying that your default scenario is corrupted ....BTW this is not the 1st time to have this...and I have got this fixed by doing a system restore !!!!

Please help

Hi all,

Downloaded and installed 1.31 on 5th November and have the following problems

--Fuel planner will not open, tells me that the folder does not exist

-Company route editor will not open, tells me that it cannot find ini file and  C:\users\mike\documents\aerosoft\airbus\flightplans

--Configurator will not open ( see my post under topic "configurator will not open" 

--MS is again shutting down when I exit MS with fault FMGS. dll.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mike, 

Please re-download your A320 package. The first installer version had a problem which is fixed in the meantime. It will fix your problems. 

Archived