Airbus Update 1.31 Please help.

Pilot Aslan

After i download update 1.31 this is what i have. Right Mcdu not working. Configurator not working... Fsx crashes all the time.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BEX
  Application Name:    fsx.exe
  Application Version:    10.0.61637.0
  Application Timestamp:    46fadb14
  Fault Module Name:    FMGS.DLL
  Fault Module Version:    1.2.7.82
  Fault Module Timestamp:    552db3f3
  Exception Offset:    000a138e
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Data:    00000008
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1055
  Additional Information 1:    c4b9
  Additional Information 2:    c4b92182e00b7c23a7d2e85be0544c0f
  Additional Information 3:    3c7a
  Additional Information 4:    3c7ac09d80332db052125db0ca2a0d44

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please be more specific in "is not working". What exactly is not working, when does your FSX crashing?

Have you rebooted your system after installation?

The configurator problem is known. It's a glitch in the installer. An updated installer will be released soon.

Hello Tom,

Right MCDU not working mean is has black screen. When i start Airbus 1.31 after couple minutes Fsx crashes. Yes i reboot my system after installation. I did everything step by step and right way. But i think because of the glitch in the installer, i am having this problem. So i'll wait for a new installer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you on FSX:SE or do you have the Steam client installed?

The blank MCDU (even after restart) points to problems while installing the Airbus fonts on your system.

I am on Fsx SE and client is installed on my computer. I restart my comp again and right mcdu has fonts but not funtioning. Like load page lefr side buttons working right side buttons not working. I can't load the plane. Crashed again. Never mind i'll wait untill new installer comes up my friend.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Once the new installer is there you should definitely close your installed steam client before installing the bus. It's the one that is responsible for the font problems on your machine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The new installer has just been released. Please re-download the the 1.31 package.

Your problems should be solved with this. 

Archived