Landing Speed

nick_sannicandro

Hi Aerosoft team,

I recently purchased Airbus X and I love it. There is on flaw that I can't seem to fix for the life of me, though. I have been using the 757 lately, simple ILS landings and approaches, now that is all just as easy on the A320, it's just the speed that irks me. I've made sure that my trim is in the optimal position for landing, I maintain around 130kts on final, but my plane will literally float unless I am under 120kts. If I try to flare the plane at 125kts, and I float- the plane will literally not land at all unless it's under 120kts. I've watched videos of people using the same Airbus A320, and gently landing on the runway at 140kts. I am very experienced with the A320 and this issue is making me more or less annoyed because other people are landing this plane perfectly at a much higher speeds, and I can't even land unless I basically stall the plane. Can't seem to find any fix to this. Answers? Thanks so much. Email me here, please: nicksandro32@gmail.com

Hi Jonas. I have Airbus Extended. This seems to be a manual control issue. I saw a video where you are able to disable flight control switches on the over head under the AD IRS switches, but those seem to be non-usable buttons. Same with the ELAC switches. I try right clicking and left clicking and they don't work.

Archived