IBIS - stuck in Tutorial 3

nandrews2

I have gone thru' the examples and now trying the test to set the route etc. at the end.
I think I have set all, but the tutorial won't continue.
I see Leave station "Krankenhaus" set to the IBIS, in the tutorial. But after setting it up it shows Nordspitze BHF. I assume the tutorial means advance the IBIS to a stop ahead. But when I do that after a few seconds it goes back to Nordspitze BHF! So maybe I am misunderstanding that instruction.
Can anyone advise me
Thanks

I think maybe it's not something I am missing on the IBIS. The bit in the tutorial Leave station "Krankenhaus" set to the IBIS, probably should be read as Leave DESTINAtion "Krankenhaus" set to the IBIS! Since I find that 76 line ends at Krankenhaus. So it is something else the tutorial expects to be done, but there are just three steps that it indicates at that point, and they all relate to the IBIS. I have had to abandon the tutorial for today and will need to go thru' it again tomorrow. Maybe what I am missing will become apparent then.

Archived