No Coffee, no reply either

flugmatz

Refering to my enquiry regarding the missing coffee for the cockpit crew I wonder what language to use to be worthy of an answer from one or another developer. With 308 views my problem seems to be of common interest...

Best

Matthias

Well I saw your post, changed it the coffee and got an error on start up. So its correctly spelled. Now I don't use any voices in the flight deck so I don't know if it plays or not. What have you tried to fix it?

Hi Tom,

sound options are all ON (except ATC - depends). Could you pls tell the conditions on which coffee and sandwich are triggered? How long should that bird airborne for the service?

Best

Matthias

• 7 months later...

Hi

I know this is an old topic but did you ever get the cabin crew to bring you your coffee? If not I found the fix for it. It is indeed a spelling error in sound.xml located here:

.\Prepar3D v3\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Panel_Fallback\AB_Systems\Sound.xml

The wav file itself is named ASC_CC_FC_Coofee.wav, but in sounds.xml it's spelled CoffeeFC. I renamed all instances of CoffeeFC to CoofeeFC in the sound.xml file and now I get my coffee again :)

As always, remember to back up your sound.xml before trying this fix!

Renaming the wav file did not do the trick, so it must be called up somewhere else as well.

Hope this helps those of you suffering from caffeine withdrawal

Best regard

Kenneth

Archived