fmgs.dll crush

SuperNush

• 1 year later...

Hi Jonas,

I thinks what he means is that last file of the updated FMGS.dll file isn't working. I have the same issue when I am exiting the runway after landing, my game proceeds to crash due to this FMGS.dll error. I have my crash log from the event viewer below.

This is the post that has the new FMGS.dll file (it is on page #3) but when I try to open it, it is empty. Can you provide both of us with the "updated" file.

-Rishi

fsx.exe

46fadb14
      FMGS.DLL
      52684e5b
      c0000005
      000790f4
      01d243a4e293caf7
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.DLL
      746a67eb-afac-11e6-b5b8-d43d7ef3b626

• Deputy Sheriffs

I still have an update fmgs.dll for the old AXE, but I am not sure if this is the version Joshua originally attached to this topic.

Please check the file date of your current SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\fmgs.dll file. If it is older than 25.11.2013 then the version in the zip file might fix your problem. If you have a newer version already installed then you don't need to try this one.

Please report back, if this version fixed your problem.

Archived