Rome X no runway lights with P3D v3

scdl

Hi, I have found out that I have no runway and approach lights at Mega Rome X with P3D v3 and the taxi light are just very small dots. I am new to P3D and would really appreciate an help. Thank you!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What airport are you talking about?

I only know the Mega Airport Rome which was recently released and comes with proper runway lighting.

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12801

I just took this picture in P3D v3:

Please login to display this image.

Yes, it's Mega Airport Rome. I installed it days ago and, since I am not yet flying but only tweaking, only today I realized about the lights. I really don't know where the problem could be, it also happens in Drzewiecki Warsaw and in other Aerosoft airports, not yet officially declared compatible with v3 but that I have tried to install and are ok except those lights (such as Bari X). 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived