Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fscfirdaus

1-1-0.dll and mfc140.dll cause PFPX to not be able to open

Hello,

I have just bought a new laptop and installed PFPX 1.23 but when I want to key in my product key, it just gives me the message as per images shown. I have uninstalled and installed it a lot of times and I tried possible solutions on this forum but I still am unable to fix it. I am running Windows 8.1 64bit. Your help is greatly appreciated.

System_Error_1.thumb.PNG.ec512dee202be0b

System_Error_2.thumb.PNG.1809b20508bda33

Thank you,

Firdaus

Hello Firdaus,

please install the vcredist packages from the redist subfolder from the pfpx program folder.

Hello Firdaus,

please install the vcredist packages from the redist subfolder from the pfpx program folder.

Hello Sir,

I have installed the vcredist packages. These are the results. I don't know what cause this and I still have the same problem with PFPX.1.thumb.PNG.4f5956fbb3a4bd341c186e414e12

2.thumb.PNG.828e1cb825df902361e41d956328

Regards 

Firdaus

Please make sure that you have all latest Windows updates installed on your Windows 8.1 system.

Please make sure that you have all latest Windows updates installed on your Windows 8.1 system.

WIll do sir, I will update if it works or not in a few days time. '

Thanks for your help sir!

All problems installing the 2015 vcredist packages I heard about where related to some missing Windows updates. So I am relatively sure that this will fix also your problem ;) 

same problem for me in windows 7 ultimate ....updated with windows update, nothing works, i have paid software not working, please find a solution cause I have not paid for a system related software but for a windows compatible software, Please cause at the moment my software is unusable and i need it working , the vrc 14.0.23026 is also installed in my system

thank you

Mario Malizia

i have paid software not working

And is working for all other users except you an the other guy;) And this is clearly a sign that something on you system is not as expected, which is very hard to find out.

So please try what is suggested in this post:

same problem for me in windows 7 ultimate

Hello Mario,

what exactly is your problem? Are you referring to the TO problem that the two files "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll" and "mfc140.dll" can't be found, or are you referring to fscfirdaus problem?

Please be a more precise in your problem description.

All problems installing the 2015 vcredist packages I heard about where related to some missing Windows updates. So I am relatively sure that this will fix also your problem ;) 

Hello again!

It worked now. All I have to do is wait and let windows update again. It's working perfectly now. :) Thanks for the help Tom!

Firdaus