AES free credits

ANORAKX159

AES - GREAT add on which gets even closer to reality. I will certainly keep my eye open for newer airports!!!

I have run the program with default 737 and set it up for LDS 767 on both Nurnberg and the demo for your LEPA scenery and both airbridges locate perfectly!!! I even use the AES pushback as opposed to the LDS one as its far less complicated and much more visually realistic.

After downloading the base pack the pdf manual tells me I have 3 free credits which I was going to use to make LEPA full function yet the AES help program tells me 0.

Am I missing something somewhere????

• Developer

Hi,

that's was a early idea and a mistake not to remove this sentence from the manual. The free credits was replaced by the Airports, which are free for use in the packs. Over all, there are now more free airports then you had with the 3 free credits in the first planing.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Thanks Oliver, sounds a fair trade!! At least others who were probably going to ask the same question will now know as well. Wish you could make the same improvement to Gary Summons English major airports. Well done.