"Mirror - Germany" vs "Mirror - USA"

Dear Aerosoft team,

I just bought the discount version of the "Aerosoft - Airbus A318/A319 + Airbus A320/A321 bundle" (download version) as I already had a serial number for the Airbus X Extended version.

On the download page there are numerous files, as displayed below. Which one should I download. I chose only downloading the "Mirror - USA" versions as I guess you offer two versions of each file : one for English speaking people (my choice), and one for German speaking people.

Am I right understanding this way ?

In advance, thank you very much for your answer.

Best regards,

Cyrano.

Aerosoft - Airbus A318/A319 + Airbus A320/A321 (1.30 / 1.30 (SP3))    

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Cyrano,

it's not about the language, but the download server location.

If you are live in Europe you should use the German mirror (i.e. Download Server). If you life in the U.S. the USA mirror will give you a faster download.

Hi Tom A320,

Many thanks for your quick answer.

Your previous version (Airbus X Extended) was already great ! I am really excited to try this new one. I am an Airbus A320 First Officer and can tell that the Extended version was already amazing (very similar to the real aircraft), so I am delighted to find out that you made a new version of your product.

Are you planning to insert some abnormal operations related items (ECAM actions, etc) in the future ?

Thanks again for your answer.

Cyrano.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you planning to insert some abnormal operations related items (ECAM actions, etc) in the future ?

No, that's not planned. The Aerosoft Airbuses only simulate the daily work of a captain.

I have removed the download links from your first post. I thought it was a screenshot. Thanks cgentil for telling me that in fact it the real links.

No, that's not planned. The Aerosoft Airbuses only simulate the daily work of a captain.

I have removed the download links from your first post. I thought it was a screenshot. Thanks cgentil for telling me that in fact it the real links.

No problem at all Tom.

Archived