BIKF Static Aircraft

I am looking to remove static aircraft at Aerosoft BIKF in XPlane 10.40. Strange though loading scenery in WED or OverlayEditor does not show them. Are there static aircraft at BIKF, and if there are how do we remove them?

Thank you.

Cheers

Hello,

there are no extra static aircrafts as a extra scenery included. The staic aircrafts in Keflavik are included in the airport addon and here in the dsf files.
What you can try is to create for example some exclusion zones to blend out only the static aircrafts with the world editor.

Greets Heinz

Hello,

On some (payware/freeware) airports you can deactivate the static aircrafts....
Or there is a extra scenery file for static aircrafts.... 

But the handling of static objects are depending of the addon or the Airport.... It shall be described in the manuals or readme files....

I will look at BIKF... may be i can make a exclusion in the next days....

Greets Heinz

Hello,

i have checked BIKF now. BIKF byself don't include static airplanes.
The static Aircraft which you see come from other scenery listed below the BIKF Addon. I think it is a standard BIKF in the Global Airports.

So i have made a Exclusion Zone for BIKF to exclude this objects (and some other wrong objects) from the Payware Aerosoft Addon BIKF.
Please read this topic for the installation. The zip file to download you find at the end of post 1.

Greets Heinz

Archived