FSX Crashes

Joshiscool26

Hey,

I just bought the dhc-6 twin otter extended installed it and it wont let me load the aircraft. When ever i select it in the free flight menu it loads the two pilots and a transparent outline of the aircraft then crashes. i have no idea what is going on any help would be great!

Thanks

Josh

Should also mention i'm running it on a boot camped macbook pro

windows 7 home premium 64bit

intel i7 2.9 ghz

intel hd 4000 graphics

• Deputy Sheriffs

What version of FSX? How many memory is assigned to the onboard graphiccard?

Your issue looks to me as if you do not have enough memory for the graphiccard. Have you applied the HIGHMEMFIX?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, your FSX does simply not meet the systemrequirements from the product page:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack oder Gold Edition)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but you are wrong, the system requirements clearly tell you what you need. And when you are nor sure, you can ask. But do not blame others.

And btw. any decent addon got the same system requirements as the Twinotter Extended.

And deleting a post after recognizing that you are wron is also a not good behaviour. ;)

Yeah sorry about that i though you ment my computer didnt meet the FSX and twin otter requirements and was pretty fired up and jumped the gun on it thats why i deleted the post. I just reinstalled the acceleration pack and works wonders great with a great cockpit interface I absolutely love it best addon ive purchased. I may have a CPL but nobody ever said i was good with computers lol! thanks for your help :)

Archived