Ladies and Germs,
Just a wee heads up.
If, like myself, you have been pulling your hair out in frustration over Team SDB's RAF Binbrook (and others) scenery incompatibility with Orbx England scenery In P3Dv4 please be calmed by this little tidbit.... It does work!
A friend recently informed me as to the "fix".
1. Open the Orbx FTX Central program
2. Select and click "Settings"
3. Under the Library Insertion point section select: "FTX Entries should be inserted below:" click the small down arrow then highlight the LAST UK addon scenery in your database.
4. Make sure that in: "openLC entries should be inserted below:" window FTX has is present.
6. Close FTX Central.
7. Run your P3Dv4, let it redo it's database thing...
8. When you enter your chosen flight .... Tadaaa your Team SDB Binbrook, Coltishall, Wattisham sceneries atc will be working just fine and dandy with no horrible cliffs etc in the terrain mesh.
Hope this helps.
Pls refer to the attached screenshot of my FTX Central.