!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Viewing beta requires a password. If you know it, enter it below.

• Hello Hanse, yes, when establised at cruise level....... expect step climb....... FL300 to 320 = 2'000... it's ok     but when select step to 1'000 or other altitude, ... copilot say, 2'000...     Sezb
    • @Daikan @ernesto99 in der 4.3 wurden ja einige LIT Texturen überarbeitet, welche davon passen denn immer noch nicht? Schickt doch mal ne Liste an mich, dann gucken wir uns das an.   Danke schön! Das sehen wir genauso  Und inzwischen sind wir ja wieder einen Schritt weiter! 
    • I just installed the product 2 days ago, so it sometimes happens... but its annoying. it crashes when you're about to land..
    • So far it happens when im descending, approaching, and on final to land. I have TWO CTD so far. The first one was in america, approaching vancouver. just after established on the ils, i extend the flaps then it froze and crashed to desktop. The second one is when i was approaching Inverness in scotland. The CTD happens on descend from cruise level. i was looking at activesky for the descend data then i went back to sim, after arround 30 seconds it froze then crashed to desktop. I dont have performance issue with my sim, i set my sim vSYNC on so that it would lock to my monitor refrest rate wich is 50hz. so im getting a solid 50fps when the sky is clear.. and arround 30-50 fps when the weather is bad.  
    • Ganz herzlichen Glückwunsch!!! - Verdient ist verdient! 👍😃