Viewing beta requires a password. If you know it, enter it below.

• Hey,   in the Changelog it is written that the Sidestick of TM is supported. The A330 does have the setting in the Configurator, the A32x not ?   BR
    • Thanks to @kroswynd, @Mathijs Kok, and the Aerosoft management for their kindness and for their selection of my screenshot as winner for the June 2020 contest. I am in awe and also in humblest appreciation for your selection.  Much much appreciation for the airport scenery prize which I shall look forward to create many screenshots out of the prize. If you please permit me time to browse Aerosoft retail website to search for an airport scenery, I shall contact you to let you know my  choice of the airport scenery.   Once again, thanks to all staff members of Aerosoft for their selection of my screenshot for the contest.   With humblest thanks,   Aharon
    • Hello, Since the release of your products on v5 I have not been able to install/use them, all the install processus is working fine, not errors, they're installed on the v5 ADDON file as default but when loading the sim, I can't see them. I've also experienced that issue with Genf, same thing, installed, no errors but yet not scenery inside v5, had to install it manually via the addon XML technique. Is this a known issue ?  Cheers guys.
    • Regardless, it is present.
    • Wahrscheinlich weil die Knotenpunkte bzw. Teilabschnitte der Straßen anders liegen, so dass dieselben Exklusionen die Enden an anderen Stellen erzeugen als vorher, was dann je nach Straße zu Tunnelbildung führen kann. Da kann eigentlich Armin auch nicht allzuviel machen, eher wäre es Aufgabe von Airport-Entwicklern für X-Europe zu optimieren, wie man anderswo ja auch zB. für Orbx optimiert.   Ich gehe jetzt auch mal davon aus, dass du den Flughafen über X-Europe eingetragen hast und auch die eventuell vorhandene Straßenlayer des Flughafens an der richtigen Stelle in der Scenery_Packs.ini steht.