Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Viewing beta requires a password. If you know it, enter it below.

• I did observe that issue, too. When a pax number higher than 255 is set in the MCDU and the pax are boarded via GSX, only a small amount of pax will actually go onboard, and only one ULD per Cargohold will be loaded.   In my case, I set 273 pax in the MCDU, but only 17 pax have been boarded by GSX.
    • This issue is something I have mentioned is obviously effecting takeoff trim settings too as the fuel planner is just not right the aircraft wont trim for takeoff with 300 pax. Also the max pax should be 440 on a A333 that way people can use whatever max their airline flies.
    • Thank you for the reply.  All routes are hand entered by me, mostly made from Skyvector charts.   The weird ToD and T/C could help with the all over the place fuel predictions I have been getting.  Currently updating to 1.0.03, will see how it does. 
    • Das gleiche Verhalten habe ich ebenfalls beobachtet. Dazu kommt, dass GSX dann auch immer nur einen ULD je Hold lädt.
    • Hallo zusammen,   mir fällt auf, dass es schwierig ist, mit Maschinen zu wie der X-Plane gehörigen F-4 Phantom II  oder der Payware BAe Hawk T1 (immerhin ein Model der Red Arrows!) einen Looping zu fliegen. Auf dem Scheitelpunkt der Kunstflugfigur tendieren beide Flugzeuge dazu, auszubrechen oder ins Flachtrudeln zu geraten.   Mit den kleineren Default-Maschinen ist das dagegen meist kein Problem. Auch die Cirrus Vision SF50 kann Loopings im Sim. Sogar das Freeware Eurofighter Typhoon Freeware-Modell kann Loopings problemlos gut darstellen.   Hat jemand eine Idee dazu - vor allem auch in Bezug auf eine so ausgewiesene Kusntflugmaschine wie die BAe Hawk T ?   Happy landings! Fritz