We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Viewing beta requires a password. If you know it, enter it below.

• Was mich an deiner IFR Clearance verwirrt:   Communication: Berlin Tegel ground, good afternoon, AB1122 ZB738 request IFR clearence to Kirchzarten as filed. Wolltest du nicht nach Hamburg?  Kirchzarten ist doch im Schwarzwald!
    • Hello. Is there any chance of return of the AES? I'm using the FS2004 and that ground service is amazing. Btw, I'd like suggest you that include some ground services for regional jet and props, on the left side, as ERJ family uses the left side for the cargo doors. Also I suggest a small pushback tug for the regional jets and prop. A good new feature could be include a ramp wing walker in the airports. Greetings from Brasil.   Cláudio
    • Hello. Is there any chance of return of the AES? I'm using the FS2004 and that ground service is amazing. Btw, I'd like suggest you that include some ground services for regional jet and props, on the left side, as ERJ family uses the left side for the cargo doors. Also I suggest a small pushback tug for the regional jets and prop. A good new feature could be include a ramp wing walker in the airports. Greetings from Brasil.   Cláudio
    • I have download and install  And so using the 9older option. Is there away to get the new option working, I'm so lost right now since there are two topics and whatnot
    • Wenn dich ATC weiterleitet, hast du auf jeden Fall so schnell wie möglich Kontakt auf der vorgegebenen Frequenz mit dem/der Controller/in aufzunehmen! Und im richtigen Leben befolgt die Crew auch die Anweisungen der Controller. Das wird schon seinen Sinn haben.   Gruß Hermann