Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Schedule a flight

Here you find all information on how to announce your flight and get your crew together.

• I recently got around to getting tacpack and am now revisiting my Lightning fleet.  In reviewing the different manuals, I note the manual for the F.6 contained various shortcuts for various operation as follows:   To facilitate operation, the following keyboard shortcuts are allocated:  Hand controller /Acquisition ring Arrow keys  Arm/safe Ctrl+A  Missile Jettison Ctrl+Shift+J  Weapons Reload Ctrl+Shift+W  Phase Change Shift+W  Select Guns Ctrl+Shift+1  Select Missiles Ctrl+Shift+2  Radar on Ctrl+Shift+3  Select VisIent Ctrl+Shift+4  Range 10/40 Ctrl+Shift+5  Range 80/40 Ctrl+Shift+6  Missile Pairs Ctrl+Shift+7  Radar visor Ctrl+Shift+8  Reject track Ctrl+Shift+U   My question (which is likely obvious):  Do these shortcuts work as well with all other models such as F3 and T5, etc.??  I didn't notice them in the other manuals, so thought I'd ask the experts.  Thanks   --WH
    • Hallo, nach langer Zeit habe ich mal weider X-Plane 11 installiert. Nun habe ich bemerkt, dass mein Helicopter (AS350B3 Plus und BK-117 - v10) trotz Cold and Dark, sich bewegen. 
    • I'm going to bump this thread because I've heard nothing from Aerosoft support. This is an important function of the FMS used on every flight and should be modeled correctly. 
    • And if you're considering getting nav data updated on any regular basis (each 56 day cycle or so many times a year) you should also take a look at NavData Pro. Here's a link. If you take a look at both services, you'll see they each offers either navigation database updates for your Airbus and/or charts. The appearance of the charts is the major difference.
    • ok. Thanks now updated to .10