!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

• Good evening,   today and already weeks earlier my colleague and I had issues with the brakes. While being in shared cockpit, one or both pilots could not accelerate because the brakes were permanently applied. ("BRAKES" text in the bottom left corner)   Happened just a few minutes ago when we were holding short of a runway and when I came to a complete stop my first officer had the named issue. I was able to taxi meanwhile he had the "BRAKES" text in the bottom left and the brakes started to get hotter. (last time we had this the brakes had temperatures around 1000-2000 degree when airborne) When I gave him the PF via the CFD Menu, I had the issue aswell and the airplane was unable to move.   This happens very very often and is really killing the vibe because you're not even able to take off.     Sincerely   Nicolas
    • Winter comes Again...to Denver                       Thanks for viewing, Darryl
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Ah ha!   Happy you have it resolved.   Best wishes.  
    • If that's the case, it's highly likely because this procedure wasn't followed:     See if that helps you out my friend.   Best wishes!