SAM (X-Plane 11/12)

SAM - Scenery Animation Manager (X-Plane 11/12)

116 topics in this forum

1. SAM3 Info

• 1 reply
    • 17.6k views
      • Thanks

3 reactions

• Thanks
    • 0 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 4.4k views
  2. Colors and seasons 1 2

• 35 replies
    • 16.2k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 18 replies
    • 9.9k views
    • 17 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. EGLL, EDDF WITH SAM

• 10 replies
    • 4.5k views
  4. SAM - quo vadis?

• 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. SAM with EDDF

• 8 replies
    • 6.3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. SAM3

• 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
  7. World Jetways

• 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 7 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 9.2k views
  8. Earlier airports

• 5 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Sam follow me CTD

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi Dave Not much luck I'm affraid... I have never used the Ferry Tank before, so it was untouched by any of my gauge changes. As I didn't need to take off I didn't need to use FSUIPC. Fuel dump didn't do anything although I could see the smoke effect of fuel dumping No joy with Refuel either   Replaced DLL and also tried the F2A, again no change   F53 has no overwings or probe, but it did give me chance to try a little rocket attack on Forth Rail Bridge Tch...   Sorry its a pain, I have this awful feeling I might have done something wrong or its Windows, what compatability mode do you run yours in?   The last time I do believe it had worked, albeit a bit flaky, was before I went on to fly the Aerosoft Airbus for a while.       I get the feeling FSX doesn't like modern operating systems, several months ago in a effort to resolve IFR there was a TacPack upgrade that I purchased.  I had to uninstall the F6 to upgrade then went through several weeks of uninstall/reinstalling as the missles wouldn't fire or the missiles would show as fired but I didn't see them go, then I would see them go but not firing noise, and lastly they hit the target but you saw no explosion .... I eventually got to a point where it all worked without the TacPack update and I left like that. I had a spare PC that had all the same issues but wasn't easy to fly but it ended up working with TacPack upgrade installed IFR didn't work on it eiher.    Regards Chris  
    • Hallo Michael, das sind noch alte Kacheln aus XP11 mit Ortho4XP 1.30. Ich warte noch auf XP12.10 und das neue Ortho4XP von OscarPilot.   Liebe Grüße, Bernd
    • That may be true, even though there are plenty of renditions of Stuttgart already available. It would be better to do Hannover instead, there is no good rendition available at the moment in my opinion. Sorry for the offtopic.
    • Hol dir mal die Höhendaten von Sonny, hier N47E008.hgt https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y6EOUVX3RqTlwa5qDDjVLnSGxlHBZj1Z und speichere die .hgt in den Ordner ".../Elevation_data/+40+000/", den du vielleicht anlegen musst.  Dann die Kachel neu erzeugen, Ortho4XP benutzt dafür die Höhendaten aus der Sonny.-.hgt
    • You mean, the XP11 version runs faster? That's weird because they should be the same basically aside from some XP12 related optimizations... seems I need to check for myself with the actual product but this will happen monday at best.   Meanwhile you could try the XP11 version in XP12 and see how that works in terms of performance.    

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use