!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Shop FAQ

Sign in to follow this  

How to buy, download, install and access your account

25 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. delete account

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. Update issues

• 2 replies
  3. NO INSTANT DOWNLOAD

• 2 replies
  4. Gift for a friend

• 1 reply
  5. Gift for a friend

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. Discounts... I'm puzzled!

• 3 replies
  7. Account Login

• 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  8. Animated Bridge

• 0 replies
  9. Straw addon

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  10. Professional Airports Sale

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  11. MMOGA Online Store

• 0 replies
  12. Customer Satisfaction

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Any chance of development of an EFIS equipped F-16 with moving map display and functional navigation systems for MFS2020?     Id love to fly it on long cross country flights to take advantage of MFS2020’s amazing visuals / weather engine.     The block 60 comes to mind for its large Center Display screen but really any block with EFIS would be welcome.    Thanks  Shack 
    • I didn't see any AI traffic at UOOO although according to my timetables (AI Configurator) there should be.   Upon checking the AFX file I realised that the gates were very small, there were no taxi lines, runway thresholds were in the middle of the apron, and the apron not linked to the runway.   Is there an update of the AFX/ADE file somewhere, or has some user updated the file and stored it somewhere for download?   I tried fixing things myself, but that led to elevation issues.   Thanks for any help, Chris
    • Most of the functionality already is the same between A320 series and A330 in regards to CFD. Biggest difference is with the separated NDs and few other things that are separated on A330 while the A320 has still primarily remained as single pilot aircraft on that regard. We are hoping to get these features on the A320 series as well and do value your feedback on this matter
    • Eine Frage: Funktioniert  World Jetways auch bei der neuen EDLP Airport? Habs über Aerosoft gekauft, aber keine Animation an den Brücken. Muß ich da was einstellen?
    • Hi,    I've noticed Bergen for Xp11 has updated to version 1.03, however my steam version has not updated. How can I get the update or when will it be available on steam?    Thanks