• Thanks guys and not a big deal. Just found it a bit funny 🙂   Wishing both of you a great weekend! 
    • Yeah, try getting rid of the slashes.  I think they've given me headaches in the past.
    • Dave, suggest you try this flight plan KCLTTAPA01.  It was created at www.SimBrief.com.  This is the plan I was flying yesterday in v1.2.2.0 when the managed speed dropped out in CLB and CRZ.  All of my failed flights have been with SimBrief created flight plans.  I also load the A319 in TAKE-OFF state in P3Dv4.4.   I'm planning another long flight tomorrow, KCLT-TNCA but I'm going to input the flight plan manually and see what happens re managed speed.   Harold   KCLTTAPA01.flp
    • Hello WebMaximus,   i will send this issue to the developers... But at a workaround you can use the tower view and then use the free camera (c) and move your view up some feet with the curser key (up) of your keyboard.   Greets Heinz    
    • Hi Otto,   ja, auch junk mail gecheckt. und nein, es kommt nichts.  AS Neuheiten kommen im Postfach an, oder ABs vom Bestellvorgang Shop sind auch kein Problem. Nur hier will es nicht   Eventuell werde ich ein Ticket aufmachen müssen. Schaue ich mir am Montag Abend nochmal an.   Danke Dir -Uwe