Allgemeine Informationen (kein Support)

Allgemeine Fragen, usw. (hier bitte keine Supportanfragen)

• My Windows is in german too. No problems.   You need to run RegEdit (Press Win+R then enter regedit) and check the following two paths: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin You can remove any sub-path that starts with "Prepar3D v4" like in this example: After doing this, installers shouldn't be able to detect Prepar3D v4 anymore.  
    • Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well and that you're healthy and safe during those tough times.. I was installing the a330 today on P3D v5 HF2 but unfortunately it isn't appearing on the aircraft list, nor on the addons section. Any help would be much appreciated! 
    • Tried to run the installer with /beta and it did not create the v5HF2 folders / files.   This is a possibility but I will not be able to remove all reg entries by myself.....   Did you previously had v4 on your PC?   I will redownload the installer but I hardly believe that it will change anything!   PS1: There are other topics in the Airbus section of users having the same issue... PS2: Another DEV had some issues with the installers when the users OS would be in other language then english (my OS is in German but I prefer running flight sim related apps in English)
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Hallo Thomas,   die A320-Version findest du zwischen dem Navigations-Display und der Triebswerksnanzeige ECAM.   Kann jetzt leider kein entsprechendes Bild dazu liefern, da ich nicht an meinem XP11-Rechner bin.   Gruß Horst