!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

General chatter (NO SUPPORT)

If you like to share experiences, screenshots, overall impressions...

271 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
  1. P3d v4.5

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. V Speed Card

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Weather setting

• 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Preview of some work

• 5 replies
  5. A330 lights

• 1 reply
  6. Data for PRO ATC X

• 6 replies
  7. Service Pack 1?

• 4 replies
  8. Printer

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  9. Weather Radar Update

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  10. Newspaper

• 3 replies
  11. I am thrilled.

• 4 replies
  12. wow

• 5 replies

• I tried it. Unfortunately, it doesn't fix the problem for me. But I can live with my workaround. Robert
    • Voice Recorder label (RCDR) vs. label Ground Control (GND CTL). Is this correct?
    • Hello Sabretooth78, I tried to recreate this issue that you are experiencing as per the steps that you mentioned but did not manage to get the issue myself. Would it be possible for you to get a saved flight file before takeoff and if the issue happens, send it here. Even better if you could take a video from takeoff up to the point where the issue happens so that I can follow exactly the steps that you have done and check if I can recreate this issue that way. So far we have been able recreate it in few cases and those cases have been fixed but it seems like there are few cases still left that we have not been able to catch. The nature of the cases we have been able to catch has been very precise with certain way of doing things (for example selecting certain arrival runway with certain STAR and VIA options and making a direct to a specific waypoint with some constraint... you get where I am going with this..), so the exact steps would be very important for us to recreate and understand what is going wrong with the managed speed in that certain case.
    • The latest experimental update resolved the issue.   Thank you for everyone's assistance.   Bill
    • Laut Library.txt hast du keine SAM Seasons mehr installiert, die Library wird nicht gelistet, die weißen Bäume stammen wohl aus X-Europe (sind dieselben Bäume wie in SAM-Seasons).