Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

• What was your Tailwind on the flight?   As a rule of thumb in the real airplane we (my airline)  use the following profile calculation to check that the managed profile is relevant:   4* FL when above FL150.  At FL200 and around 300KTIAS you should see 80Nm to run on the MCDU 3*FL plus 1NM per 10kts above 150Kts. Example: at FL100 and 250kts your track miles to run as read on the MCDU should be 40Nm.    example: at FL400 your TOD should be at 160NM with no wind. More if tailwind (+/- 2NM/10kts of wind roughly ). If this calculation is within 20NM of the aircraft computed TOD, then the computed TOD is relevant. Therefore in your scenario if you had close to 100kts tailwind I would say 180NM TOD looks correct.   The A330 is pretty "slippery" and is hard to decelerate so you don't want to get high on profile. In high workload  environment I tend to use the following gates which are pretty conservative and are based on the profile calculations described above with nil wind: FL200 80NM FL150 60NM FL100 40NM 250Kts FL50 20NM at Green Dot 15nm 4500ft 180kts this should take you to intercept the ILS at 10nm, 3000ft, 180Kts. Speed will then be easily under control once in F2 and gear down.   Disclaimer: I have not tested the Aerosoft A330 much as I bought it recently but I am mostly flying vintage airplanes on the sim at the moment.Make sure you get the descent winds in the MCDU so that the FM can compute an accurate descent profile.
    • Chicos, tenia el FSX y el P3D hace como 2 anos (no tengo la ennniiee xD) y soy un amante de la simulacion aerea, sin embargo cuando tenia los Airbus de Aerosoft, si mal no recuerdo, existian unos pack de texturas para estos aviones tanto en 318/319 y 320/321, pero no he podido encontrarlo, alguien sabe donde se puede encontrar? es una verdadera paja tener que incorporar uno por uno. Gracias a todos!
    • Which version of P3D are you running?
    • How have you loaded your fuel? Fuelplaner or manual? Before or after switching setting in MCDU3? If fuelplaner was used, was it also set to LBS?