• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I wonder what's in the box...¬†ūü§Ē¬†
    • I have the same issue.
    • Hi all, ¬† I've developed a freeware utility that allows you to assign all of the switches and buttons on the Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle Quadrant to the TFDI 717 aircraft in Prepar3D.¬† It does this directly using the¬†aircraft's custom SimConnect events. ¬† This is currently in Beta awaiting feedback and some elements are a work in progress. ¬† This is a free alternative to other methods of programming your buttons for those that don't have FSUIPC or LINDA etc. ¬† Happy to hear any feedback you have on format, usability, or bugs you've found in the comments below.¬† ¬† I should point out that I'm not affiliated with TFDI, Honeycomb or Aerosoft in anyway. This is a private project, which was primarily for my own use. ¬† ¬†You can download a copy from my OneDrive here.¬† ¬† There's a small manual included¬†but it should hopefully be intuitive for you to use. Apologies, I only speak English and basic Spanish and so everything is in English. ¬† Thanks, ¬† Mark. ¬† V1.1.0.0 - 27/07/21 Added Bravo Throttle functionality Fixed bug¬†regarding errors when disconnecting controllers whilst running Fixed bug regarding errors when sim is stopped whilst running Fixed unpredictable behaviour when 'on release' function was used Fixed bug when more than one assignment was added per button. This has been limited for now ¬† NOTE: LEDs are currently a work in progress and not working yet.¬† However, I have just included a .JSON configuration file in the root of the folder which can be used with Aerosoft's Honeycomb configurator utility and will ensure the LEDs work on the Bravo throttle quadrant. Together, my utility and Aerosoft's should provide you with a complete experience. ¬† V1.0.0.0 - 24/07/21 Initial Beta release
    • Can you confirm that there is a currently an issue with capturing the GS with 1.0.5. Have tried 3 approaches now and all 3 failed to capture the GS. LOC was fine.
    • We have heard nothing about that, sorry.