Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

312 topics in this forum

1. Odd Image

• 19 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 22 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 7 replies
  2. Airbus and NavCycle 1813

• 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Thank you for the report.  We're already looking at this and hope t have some updates in the near future.   Thank you again!    
    • I haven't seen any reports of this, and I certainly havne't experiemced this, so frankly I'm at a loss.   Do other airliners work normally?   Sorry to have to ask, just covering all the bases so to speak.. are you certain that both engines were up and running normally?   If you use Toe Brakes, is ther any chance that one of them was always on?   Can you please reassign  your AXIS and double check the ASIX calibration?   Are  you using the tiller (MCDU3 settings)?   If you're using FSUIPC to bind your controls, some of those settings might need fixing.   Looking forward to hearing back from you!  
    • Just reloaded the same livery/plane in the same spot where I could not start the engines as seen in Miguel's video.  Did not restart P3D just reloaded plane cold and dark..  Was able to start up the engines.  Will try with default pushback  P3D and or A330 and see if Engine start issues persist.
    • Are you first Pulling on the Altiude Knob (taking the aircraft out of Managed Climb and into Open Climb) and then Pulling the V/S know and setting your climb rate (vertical speed)?