Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

295 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  1. MCDU ILS Selection

• 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. Altitude Alerter

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. CI DES = CI CLIMB

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available
    • My dear Refsmmat69   Let me put one thing straight: nobody is bashing Aerosoft being the worst company on earth. Talking about a product having 1000 features, I would like to tell you a short story. Imagine an Aircraft Designer presenting a wonderfully designed new aircraft, including all the trimmings and goodies every pilot and passenger would dream of. The only disadvantage would be that when it came to design the wings, the designer was lacking resources. He therefore decided to abstain from attaching wings to this wonderful aircraft, thinking that the absence of one single feature would not weight in too much against all the other available gimmicks and goodies.  Now try to imagine in what numbers this fantastic aircraft would be sold ! And that's exactly what this thread is all about ! SimBrief has become one of the most used and most universal flight planning tools within a short time. Lacking support for such a tool has nothing to do with what you described with "every requester sees his request of course as the most important one". It is simply a fact that SimBrief as (I said it already) one of the most used flight planning tools is lacking support by NavDataPro. It does not need any reference to something " coming out from the children room upstairs" to understand that this lack of support reduces the low market share of NavDataPro even more. Ok, maybe in your world a market share for a product is the least important thing, but I doubt that this is the way a commercial company would and should think.
    • moin,   ich nutze Air Navigatoion Pro auf meinem iPad, zugleich läuft XP11 auf einem Win 7 Rechner.   Nach dem herunterladen vom Plugin, diversen Videos und Anleitungen habe ich dennoch keine funktionierende Verbindung zum iPad.
    • Warum haben manche Leute, die XE3 verwenden, solche Gebäudetexturen ???? :   Ich habe diese:   ????   Damit meine ich nicht kleine SFDG-Gebäude (abgeleitet von den SFDG- und XE3-Builds), sondern solche mit Pfeilen (groß), die in beiden Fällen von XE3 stammen.    
    • Now the wait begins I wonder what time zone the 11:11 is?
    • No Problem at all with your post writing MathK, I am able to track it and will put it to work. Thank you for your advise.   FRL