Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

248 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
  1. Altitude Alerter

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 7 replies
  2. Custom waypoints

• 11 replies
  3. Airac Setting FMC

• 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Autoland

• 1 reply
  5. A320 SID Test

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. Pilot Waypoints

• 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
  7. Overflying 6000 after EGLL

• 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 32 replies
    • Thanks Dave! You are one of the main reasons why I love Aerosoft! Attached is a photo of what i'm inquiring about in my previous thread. Thank you again for your help! Maybe this is a p3d v4 issue, which is unsolvable.   Roger Repasky
    • That is a Shader issue.  We don't recommend the use of third party shaders with the Airbus.  If you're not using any third party shaders, did you delete the P3D shaders after updating P3D?   Best wishes.  
    • This is a fairly common procedure - which many of us old-timers do so automatically that we don't realise it could be a stumbling block to some.   In your aircraft.cfg, each livery will have an entry - starting with [fltsim.0]. These all need to be sequential, so the next block of values for the next aircraft should start with [fltsim.1] ... and so on. If you already have a fair few liveries added, then your new [fltsim.x] entry should be the last entry plus one. It sounds to me like you may have a mistake in the numbering <?>.   If there's a mistake, the sim processes all the entries up to the mistake - so you still get the original ones showing.   Adam.    
    • Started over again and it seemed to work this time. Hit a glitch somewhere, very odd.   Also this was from a Cold and Dark start via the C&D menu option.
    • FMGC gives the optimum speed. If you want something different i suggest pulling speed and selecting your desired one.