!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

360 topics in this forum

1. FADN not in database

• 3 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 7 replies
  2. Holding

• 3 replies
  3. Altitude Constraint

• 4 replies
  4. Transponder

• 13 replies
  5. Mach/speed alternating

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. Not following route 1 2

• 47 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies

• Thanks for your response Dave. This happens with all variants of the A319, A320 and A321 professional running on P3D v4.5 (SP2). I do have an older system (holding off on the upgrade until MS2020) and get FPS in the low teens at busy airports but this has happened with FPS in the mid 20s, away from complex scenery at start of descent. Other aircraft - PMDG NGX/NGXu, Majestic Dash8, C172 - don't exhibit this behaviour but I agree PC performance is likely a contributing factor.   Regards, George.     
    • My only time there (but hopefully not my last) was a short turn but in much more pleasant circumstances. When I was active as an FAA inspector in the Gulfstream, an operator in Cleveland wanted European operating authority from the FAA for a G-II and so needed what's called a proving flight to demonstrate to us they could safely operate it in the North Atlantic tracks. Since they had already done a proving flight to Scotland in some lessor aircraft, we decided that if they could find Iceland, that would suffice instead of going all the way over and back. For a challenge, I tasked them to go into Reykjavik (BIKF) instead of Kef. Great trip, albeit with some adventure along the way, like the flaps freezing in the up position and requiring the whole runway and overrun to stop with max braking, landing 5 minutes after curfew and talking the tower out of a fine, and forgetting the AFM back at home plate and so faxing the whole thing to the hotel in BIKF. The weather was good, though, and the day we spent waiting for the AFM to be printed out on that slick fax paper everyone used to use gave us a chance to see the city. I asked for the faxes to be left on the many rolls instead of cut page by page to make it easier to find pages we needed. Paging through piles of that slick paper to find a particular page would have used another day. I and the other inspector on the trip were willing to wait, but the operator didn't want to.
    • Hello my friends!   I'm looking for someone who has a second monitor that is not used to display P3D and can temporarily be placed on the left side of their desk at roughly a 60 to 90 degree angle off the monitor they use for P3D (see diagram below).   This person also needs to have a webcam which will have to be temporarily mounted on top of the monitor placed on their left side, and any of the Aerosoft Airbus Professional series aircraft.    The goal here is to create a segment for an upcoming promotional video using Connected Flight Deck, webcams and the monitor as described above. The video is a for the soon to be announced Aerosoft Flight Simulation Community, which is a non-profit endeavor designed to provide tremendous benefits those who join the community.   If you're interested, please contact me via Private message.   Many thanks!   DIAGRAM        
    • Okay, I recommend updating to 1.0.0.7 as it includes some important updates, but we also have another great update coming out soon.   Best wishes.  
    • ich bringe Dir anscheinend gar kein Glück 😞   Hierbei scheint es sich um eine uralten Fehler vom Uninstaller vom FSX zu handeln. Wenn man nach dem FSX 1603  Fehler googlest kommt man eigentlich immer zu diesem   https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/forum/windows_8-gaming/flight-simulator-installation-meldet-fehler/9c7d0ee2-e8b7-43e4-9cff-7e928e578630   ich persönlich würde aber den PC neu aufsetzen, dann FSX nach bspw. C:\FSX installieren, danach SP1 + SP2  (oder SP1 + Accelaration). Zum Schluss den Airbus (und alles als Administrator ausführen lassen)   Ahoj -Uwe