Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

295 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. Navigraph

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
  2. Airbus and NavCycle 1813

• 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 14 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available
    • Wow, really?   My boss expects me to finish the project when its finished.   The project schedule is to get finished and do it right.  And we do that.   Some days after work, I need the alki-holgi-hol, even though these days, I don't do that very often.   In 2004 I visited Germany, got off the train in Jena, had two dunkles biers, and almost could not get out of my chair.  That stuff was /strong/ as beer goes.  And I'm a good ol boy from the southern usa, used to whiskey.    
    • Hallo Pilotx_x_x !   In letzter Zeit wurden die Treiber bei diesen Grafikkarten desöfteren erneuert / verbessert.   Deshalb kann man davon ausgehen, daß deine Treiber veraltet sind und es deshalb Probleme gibt.   Die aktuellen Treiber ( vom 18.11.19 ) für deine Grafikkarte findest du hier :   https://www.amd.com/en/support   Fliegende Grüße,   Papierflieger    
    • Sehr geehrte Community, Ich habe mir gestern den FF A350 gekauft und geupdated,doch als ich meinen ersten Vatsim Flug mit der neuen Maschine machen wollte konnte ich in keinen Voice Room auf Vatsim kommen. Die Frequenz war korrekt und der "Call" Knopf war aktiviert und das Lautsprecher Symbol war nicht auf stumm. In jeder anderen Maschine geht es mit Squawkbox nur mit dem neuen FF A350 hab ich Probleme.   Ich bitte um Hilfe,   LG Shadow_GamerHD
    • Nothing has been ruled out.  But the main issue is that Microsoft Flight Simulator is on the horizon and until we have the Tech Alpha and the SDK we simply can't plan for 2020. We do plan to move the CRJ pro and A330 pro to the new sim for sure, just as all the pro scenery projects.        It's a bit of a mix but mainly Lufthansa and Air France. When there is any doubt we default to the most modern versions. 
    • Approach lights are not PAPI lights   But you're still right, the PAPIs are missing.   Copy this file apt.dat into your Earth Nav Data folder in the scenery package and overwrite.   Will officially be included in the next update though.